View Single Post
Παλιό 12-11-2010, 14:29
angpass Ο/Η angpass βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Jun 2009
Περιοχή: ΠΑΤΡΑ
Μoto: Είχα 1200gs - τώρα τίποτα - σε λίγο θα έχω ......
Προεπιλογή Απάντηση: ΠΩΛΗΣΗ ΜΟΤΟ ΣΕ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΜΕΝΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟ ΕΞΩΤΕΡΙΚΟ (ΕΕ)

Καλησπέρα,

Πριν 2 ημέρες μου "έσκασε" και εμένα ενδιαφερόμενος αγοραστής απο Λονδίνο

σας επισυνάπτω την επικοινωνία

I just viewed your bike listed on car.gr and would like to know if the bike si still for sale.contact me at erick.cooperpays@hotmail.com
erick

Hi Erick

My bike is still for sale.
If you want extra information contact me in ageorgopoulos.j@gmail.com

thanks

How long have you owned it?? and what's your actual price for it. I love a bargain, so i would like to get it as soon as i can and i would be able to make payment through paypal, i find it the easiest way to use my credit card safely and is a safe and reliable method of payment... Let me know your price for it .
i will make all transportation preparations for it to be transported to my home in london, uk. If possible, could you send me some recent pictures?

Erick,

Thanks for your interesting to buy my bike, though the type of payment that you suggest I don’t think the best for both of us. Except from this I believe that all the procedure isn’t very safe. For example if during the transportation happens a damage to the bike??? And the cost of transportation from what I know is about 1200£. The only way to make a deal with you is to transfer money to my personal bank account and send me all the appropriate papers for the transfer the license in your name and then I will sent the bike and the cost of transportation is yours. Or you could come in Greece and meet me personal to make a deal.

thanks

Last edited by angpass; 12-11-2010 at 14:36.