GS Forum

Πήγαινε πίσω   GS Forum > -----> Ταξίδια - Συναντήσεις > Ταξίδια στο εξωτερικό

Αγαπητά μέλη & φίλοι, το GS Forum, μετά από την πολυετή & καθ’ όλα επιτυχημένη πορεία του, εξακολουθεί να παραμένει online,

ώστε οι αναγνώστες του να έχουν πρόσβαση σε όλα τα θέματα του ενδιαφέροντός τους, για ενημέρωση και μελλοντική αναδρομή.

Σας ευχαριστούμε μέσα από την καρδιά μας για την αγάπη και την εμπιστοσύνη που μας δείξατε όλο αυτό το διάστημα

και καταστήσατε την διαδικτυακή αυτή συντροφιά σημείο αναφοράς για τα ελληνικά μοτοσυκλετιστικά δρώμενα και όχι μόνον.

Το μόνο βέβαιο είναι ότι, το ταξίδι συνεχίζεται ...
Απάντηση

Εργαλεία Θεμάτων Τρόποι εμφάνισης
Παλιό 09-11-2011, 23:21
charlyno Ο/Η charlyno βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Aug 2010
Περιοχή: astrid
Προεπιλογή November 6, 2011 - The Falls Catafurco - St. Basil (ME) - Nebrodi

November 6, 2011 - The Falls Catafurco - St. Basil (ME) - Nebrodi Park
Used motorcycles: BMW R 1200 GS 3 - Honda CBR 600 - Honda Transalp 700 - Yamaha TDM 900 - 1200 Moto Guzzi CTX
Milestones: Palermo-Cefalu-Tusa-Sant'Agata di Militello Alcara-Li Fusi-San Basilio-Longi-Frazerview Caprileone-Palermo-Rocca
Nations visited: Italy
Regions visited Sicily
Km covered: 325
Duration: 1 day
ALL PICS HERE SICILIA ON THE ROAD 2011/20) 06 Novembre 2011 - Le Cascate di Catafurco - San Basilio (ME) - Parco dei Nebrodi
09.00 hours compared to the weather forecast the day before rain in Sicily gave a beautiful sunny day and a clear sky greet our arrival to the appointment. After the inevitable coffee we head towards Cefalù by highway from where we take the SS113 to Messina. The stretch until Tusa is perhaps the most beautiful of all the coast, with numerous curves and the road along the sea for its entire length. A real show.

Tusa resume from the highway to Messina in Sant'Agata di Militello to exit immediately after making a stop in gasoline and coffee service. Here we encounter different bikes bound for Cesaro for the Festival of Black Pig Nebrodi. We too will go on Nebrodi but for a full immersion in nature. From the SP161 we head towards the small but charming town of Alcara Li Fusi and continuing to the Galatians Mamertine. The road is simply spectacular with stunning views and gives us at every turn idyllic scenarios. We are the only ones to pass through this area and we are the only meetings that the herds of sheep and cows to pasture!

Just before arriving in Galati Mamertine make a brief stop at San Basilio. Unfortunately that is one of the girls in the group are unwell and decided to return. Greeted friends travel the 3 km that separate us from the entrance of the Reserve Falls Catafurco Un viaggio dentro la natura. Alla Cascata di Catafurco. From here a path of 3.5 km of dirt roads easily passable by any type of motorcycle. About two km you will reach Contrada Molise where there is a typical village of shepherds and rare survivor of the time and still used in part. Here the shepherds are still protected in the so-called "pagghiari" (straw).

At the end of the road we come to a clearing where we park the bikes and from where a short path that leads down to the river St. Basil, which over time has carved the rock creating a special cavity called "Giants of the muffler." A few more steps and she is finally in front of our eyes Catafurco the waterfall, where the waters of the stream through a steep wall about 30 meters down loudly to create a small pond of fresh water and clear, a true natural paradise. The temperature of nearly 25 ° and is almost a duty take a dip! Unless we immerse ourselves in the company of his friend in the icy waters of the lake until you get under the waterfall. Cold, very cold but invigorating!

Once dried it is time to eat something. A picnic in this beautiful place is the best way to complete the day.

After the latest photos, return the bikes to head towards the small village of Longi. We take the opportunity to visit the Mother Church and make a jump in the bakery near the lookout, where we make out of cannoli, cream puffs and baba as well as the inevitable coffee.

Let Longi Frazerview and then we head down to the sea in Rocca di Caprileone. Outside, a beautiful view on the Aeolian islands.

The sun is setting now just time to get back on the motorway and head towards home. Until next time.
Παλιό 09-11-2011, 23:44
lempoi Ο/Η lempoi βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Dec 2008
Περιοχή: ΑΘΗΝΑ
Προεπιλογή Απάντηση: November 6, 2011 - The Falls Catafurco - St. Basil (ME)

Bravissimo!!!E un percorso favoloso e dei posti meravigliosi!!!

Che sia sempre cosi la tua vita automobilistica!!
Παλιό 10-11-2011, 09:00
adventure Ο/Η adventure βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Dec 2008
Περιοχή: Ζάκυνθος
Μoto: BMW 1150GS Adventure Βασιλομήτωρ των ADV

Παλιό 14-11-2011, 19:41
k.mpinakis Ο/Η k.mpinakis βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Oct 2011
Περιοχή: Π.ΦΑΛΗΡΟ
Μoto: R1150R , transalp 650

ΚΑΤΑΠΛΗΚΤΙΚΟ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Παλιό 15-11-2011, 12:29
charlyno Ο/Η charlyno βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Aug 2010
Περιοχή: astrid

ευχαριστίες !
Παλιό 15-11-2011, 12:55
jmar Ο/Η jmar βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Jan 2009
Περιοχή: ΧΑΝΙΑ
Μoto: R 1200 GS '09

beautifull places charlyno!! thank you for sharing!!
Παλιό 15-11-2011, 15:05
babisadve Ο/Η babisadve βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Sep 2009
Περιοχή: Σαλλλονίκη
Μoto: όχι Adve !!!

Παλιό 15-11-2011, 18:14
batri Ο/Η batri βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Nov 2010
Περιοχή: ath
Μoto: r1200gs

Απόσπασμα:
Αρχική Δημοσίευση από jmar Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
beautifull places charlyno!! thank you for sharing!!
+1200
Παλιό 15-11-2011, 21:44
FZMAN Ο/Η FZMAN βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: May 2011
Περιοχή: ΜΑΡΟΥΣΙ
Μoto: YAMAHA FAZER S2

Nice fotos, beatifull places.
Παλιό 15-11-2011, 21:47
1974 Ο/Η 1974 βρίσκεται εκτός σύνδεσης

Ημερομηνία εγγραφής: Oct 2010
Περιοχή: sarti halkidiki
Μoto: gs1200

nice pictures!!!!! bravo!!!!!
Απάντηση

Κανόνες καταχώρησης